The protection of personal data is one of the most important concerns of this organization.
In our daily work we strive to protect the privacy of the data you provide us with and to comply with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
The aim of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organisation that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 5th December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
The organization DADO Hispaling S.L. in the name of Martin Gerss, domiciled in C/Martorell 31, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, with N.I.F.: B01884394, contact telephone: 876 010 016 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BROWSERS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE.
We will treat your personal data provided through our web forms for:
Attending to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels or web forms incorporated into the website.
- Carrying out quality surveys.
- Computer control of the website to prevent any violation of data security by accessing the personal data of surfers.
- Protecting our rights or responses to claims of any kind.
LEGITIMIZATION OF THE TREATMENT
CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS.
The basis for the treatment of personal data by the organization is protected by:
The execution of a contract to which it is a party or the application of pre-contractual measures.
The legal basis for the processing of personal crater data is the performance of a contract to which the client or supplier is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at their request.
The refusal to provide your personal data may lead to the impossibility of providing the requested service or managing the purchase of the product you wish to acquire.
The consent of the person with concern to:
- Answering the doubts, complaints or incidents transferred by the interested party through the means made available by the organization for this purpose.
- The sending of communications related to the services, activities or events offered and/or developed by the organization.
- Sending commercial and advertising information.
- For marketing and events.
Legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
The organization must process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation imposed on us by the legal system. For example, the obligation to provide tax information to the AEAT.
In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data.
Legitimate interest of the data controller.
In certain cases, it will be necessary to process your data to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, provided that it prevails over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data. The processing that we will carry out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the organization is as follows:
- Computer control of the website to prevent any violation of data security.
- Verify your identity, or the information you provide us with in order to provide the service subscribed to or acquired.
- To administer your data and provide it, where appropriate, to external suppliers for the proper functioning of our business.
- To improve our services and your experience in the navigation and use of the website.
- To protect our rights or responses to claims of any kind.
PERIODS OR CRITERIA FOR THE CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data provided will be kept in accordance with the following criteria:
The time required to fulfil the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked, to be made available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office during the period of limitation of the actions that could arise from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established periods of conservation.
In relation to the periods of conservation of the personal data, according to the case, it is necessary to be to the established in the following norms:
- The Civil Code, in case of contractual obligations, we will keep your data for 5 or 15 years, depending on the case, in accordance with the provisions of article 1964.2 of the above-mentioned legal body.
- The Commercial Code, for commercial purposes, which establishes in its article 30 the obligation to keep the information (invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.) for a period of 6 years.
- The General Tax Law, in relation to tax obligations, establishes in its article 66 to 70 the obligation to keep any document with tax implications for a period of 4 years.
- All other laws that may be applicable in each Autonomous Community in accordance with the assigned or concurrent regional powers recognized at the State level.
The interested parties who are the object of any processing carried out by the organisation may exercise their rights at any time and completely free of charge:
We also inform you that at any time you can exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of your personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these data (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and if necessary, when appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you may use the forms provided by the company, or write to the postal address or e-mail of the organization /DPD, as indicated above.
The letter must contain at least the following information
- A photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document to prove your identity.
- The object of your request, that is, the right you are going to exercise.
In the event that you feel your rights have been infringed with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
VERACITY OF DATA
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up to date; committing him/herself to informing about any change regarding the data provided, through the channels enabled to that effect and indicated in point one of the present policy. It will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused as a consequence of the failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he or she declares that he or she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause to them, exempting the organization from any liability deriving from failure to comply with this obligation.